WEB OPAC (On-line Pubic Access Catalogue)
An On-line Pubic Access Catalogue of the holdings has been developed. The database covers the bibliographical details of print and non print materials available in the Library and can be searched by author, editor, title, accession, publisher, place, year, suppliers, subjects, pages, keywords, descriptors, or any other field and may also be searched by outstation users over a telephone line in future.
All necessary procedures have been completed for Web-OPAC of the Library and Information Centre of the CCRUM (Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine), New Delhi for accessing their catalogue through ccrum.net + link LIBRARY > WEB-OPAC, But users are requested to please wait for completion of some requirements of library server. Either the trial version is available on net
After some time, the users may access CCRUM catalogue from here
PresentlyThe Bibliographical details of the Library and Information Centre of the CCRUM (Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine), New Delhi can be search through;
- LAN (Local Area Network) system: The catalogue of the Library can be accessed in the Library at the Headquarter Council from Monday to Friday (9:30 am to 6:00pm).
- WAN (Wide Area Network) system via DELNET: The users can use the following hints for access of Bibliographical details of the Library and Information Centre at any time (7x24)
- Go to DELNET site (http://delnet.nic.in/) and you will found the following type of DELNET’s Home page on your screen.
- On DELNET’s Homepage, please click to “Delnet Online” link such
- Now, this type of screen will appear on your desktop;
- So, you should enter the user name ccrum and password ccrum99 and than click the “Start” button.
- After this, the next screen will appear as picture below;
- Please click “Union Catalogue of Books” option and finally the bibliographical details of the CCRUM Head-Quarter’s library catalogue may be access by any option like “Title / Name of the Person / Subject Descriptors / Series Statement / Date of Publication / Place and Publisher / Name of the Corporate Body / Location Code / ISBN / Area of Responsibility”